Sunday, January 18, 2009

Killing Time During a Snowfall

It's snowing outside. The kids across the street were sledding down the hill in front of their apartment building in old discarded boxes. My wife was doing her best at wiping the snow off of the car, and I was bitching about being dressed on a Sunday. This past week was a very busy week. I worked a combined total of eighty hours, including school work. I didn't want to leave the house today, but my wife has never driven in this weather before. On top of this, she wanted to go to church. The last thing I need is my wife getting into an accident because she "had to go to church." At least if it was something useful, I wouldn't be upset, but church? It's a waste of time and money.

She decided she wasn't going to go to church, probably just so she wouldn't have to listen to me if she did get into an accident, but we still had to get groceries. It was pretty uneventful.

Interesting Observation: The kids sled riding earlier traveled farther with a shiny box then they did with a plain brown box.

Is it wrong to laugh at two handicapped people when they hit each other with their wheelchairs?

No comments:

Post a Comment